We are passionate about providing our employees with opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Opportunities to upskill in an Obesity Management – an area of growing need
- Sub-specialise within General Practice and consult with confidence
- Receive comprehensive in house Obesity training and ongoing clinical support
- Work towards a Certificate in Obesity Management
- Structured training program for entry into, or furthering, your Medical Reception career
- Learn more about Medicare and Best Practice Appointment Management software
- A workplace where contributions and suggestions to improve systems are welcome
- Be actively involved in the growth and success of the clinic.
We celebrate each other’s successes, provide continual support for one another and we work together to bring the best care to our patients.
Above all else – we have fun working together.
- Monthly doctors’ lunchtime clinical meetings
- Regular case conferencing and medical discussions around best practice in weight management
- Open-door policy for doctors to seek support from colleagues
- Regular team meetings to discuss systems, troubleshoot problems and celebrate wins
- Tools to easily communicate between team members and collaborate on projects
- A culture of working together to overcome administrative hurdles and barriers
We pride ourselves on our innovative practices and solutions. We always seek to find better ways to do things to serve our patients.
- Consulting using our exclusively developed Alevia Weight Management software & Patient app
- Body composition scales for superior weight loss analysis
- Using the best IT systems to make your life simple
- A program that flexes with the latest research and medical evidence in Weight Management
- Be involved in driving the direction and growth of the practice
- A workplace that rewards new ideas and recognises individual contributions
- Be part of a rapidly growing and changing clinic
Work / Life Balance
Our employees are offered flexible working hours to accommodate for family, study and personal commitments.
Working at Alevia is particularly suitable for employees returning from maternity/paternity leave or those wanting part-time/after hours work.
Our clinic operates within state of the art facilities, with onsite parking, cafe, pharmacy and gym.
- Work in a Non-urgent patient care area with minimal stress or pressure
- Suitable for doctors that are looking for a break from the burden of general practice
- Rewarding and meaningful work – our doctors enjoy celebrating the successes of their patients when they achieve their health goals
- Choose your own working hours and days of the week with easy ability to take leave
- Suitable for part-time working hours, with the capacity for more if desired
- Well-supported work to accommodate for sick and annual leave
- Complementary to study, childcare and personal commitments